Safety Boot Foodmax for use in food processing industry
Safety Boot Foodmax for food industry.
The product is not available?
No fear! Please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to get you as soon as possible!
Foodmax is a lightweight safety boot that provides superior comfort, is resistant to the chemicals used in the food processing industry and maintains its flexibility in temperatures as low as -40°C.
The boot utilises Durapoly compound and includes a blown mid-sole which reduces weight and improves cushioning, a cut and abrasion resistant shaft and a vulcanised rubber sole for superior cut and slip resistance.
• White or blue chemically resistant compound shaft
• Superb low temperature flexibility down to -400C
• Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
• Cut resistance to EN388 Class 4 (requirement 2.5)
• Excellent resistance to oil and animal fats
• Grey vulcanised rubber sole for maximum grip - 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
• Slip resistance performance twice that required by EN 13287 SATRA TM144 standards two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
• Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
Available in size from 35 to 50 and in blue or white
- According to
- EN ISO 20345, EN 388 Class 4 (requirment 2.5), EN 13287 SATRA TM144, S4, EN 13832-3:2006, CR E FO HRO SRA