Boot Foodmax LV electrical protection in food processing industry
Safety Boot Foodmax LV for food industry, electrical protection.
The product is not available?
No fear! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get you as soon as possible!
Designed for abattoir use the Foodmax LV combines all the features of the standard Foodmax boot with electrical protection to prEN 50321-1:2017 Class 0 to protect workers in areas where electrical stunning equipment is used.
• White or blue chemically resistant compound shaft
• Superb low temperature flexibility down to -40°C
• Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
• Cut resistant shaft to EN388 Class 4 (requirement 2.5)
• Excellent resistance to oil and animal fats
• Vulcanised rubber sole for maximum grip - 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
• Slip resistance performance twice that required by EN 13287 SRA and SATRA TM144 standards
• Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
• Fuel and oil resistant
• Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
• Suitable for live working at up to 1kV with every boot tested to 5kV
Available in sizes from 35 to 50, in blue and white
- According to
- EN ISO 20345, EN 388 Classe 4 (requirment 2.5), EN 13287 SATRA TM144, S4, EN 13832-3:2006, CR E FO HRO SRA,EN50321