antistatic Digger Boot boot designed to resist cutting in agriculture and farming
Digger Safety Boot for agriculture and farming industries
The product is not available?
No fear! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get you as soon as possible!
Designed to resist cutting and wear of the sole through repetitive use with spades and forks, the antistatic Digger boot features an integral steel toe cap and midsole together with a vulcanised rubber sole for superior slip resistance.
• Greater cut resistance than conventional soles - lasts between two and four times longer than PVC boots when digging
• Black vulcanised rubber sole for maximum grip - 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
• Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
• Slip resistance performance twice that required by EN 13287 SATRA TM144 standard
Available size from 35 to 50
- According to
- EN 13287 SATRA TM144, S5 CI HRO FO SRA P